- 2019.5.15: Prof. Jiun J Liou, Chair Professor and Director of School of Microelectronics,
Zhengzhou University, visited the Wen Lab and gave an intived talk titled "Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) Protection in Emerging Technologies:
Challenges and Solutions".
- 2019.5.10: Prof. Shi-Yu Huang of National Tsinghua University visited the Wen Lab
and gave an intived talk titled "Health Condition Monitoring for IoT Devices - Circuits and
- 2019.5.1: A textbook on the design and testing of semiconductor circuits "はかる×わかる半導体 応用編", co-authored by Prof. Wen, has been published and is now available in
all major bookstores in Japan..
- 2019.4.24: A welcome party for the new students of the Kajihara-Wen-Miyase research group was held
- 2019.3.6: Prof. Wen received the Outstanding Faculty Award from the President of Kyushu Institute of Technology for his significant
contributions to the university.
- 2019.3.1: A farewell party was held for graduating students from the LSI Test Research Group at Kyushu
Institute of Technology.
- 2019.2.22: S. Munagata, Mr. K. Kawabata, Y. Tonaki, and Y. Tanaka from the Wen Lab
presented their bachelor theses.
- 2019.2.13: A. Honda from the Wen Lab presented his master thesis.
- 2019.1.24: Prof. Wen arrived in Kitakyuhsu to attend the 80th FTC workshop.
- 2019.1.10: The new-year party of LSI Test Research Group at Kyushu Institute of Technology
- 2019.1.1: Prof. Wen was elevated to the grade of Senior Member of IEICE (Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers).
- 2019.1.1: Wish you and your family a happy, healthy, and prosperous 2019!